8.28.2011

Irene Stopped Over Late And Is Still Here

Yes I made it to the Spa to get the hair taken care of, not real happy with it, but that is a story for another day. Will be going back there to get it taken care of though, for the Manager said that it might take a few trips to get my hair back to the way it was, so NO I am Not HAPPY.

Lost Cable TV and Computer, just came on now. It is so strange when all of the sudden you do not have Cable TV or Internet. We did watch a Comedy movie on the DVD Player. Prior to loosing cable we were watching NASCAR Have No Idea WHO WON. BIG BUMMER THERE.
Well I am only on here to see if this is really working or not. Seems to be but I think that I will get off for the winds are really starting to pick up right now and NO I do not want to be on here should it decide to go out again.

My last words to type for tonight will be of course, I am sure you know but her goes anyway,
GOODNIGHT AT (1:53A.M.)

2nd PART OF 8.28.11 END OF VACATION
Well got up at 9:00A.M., guess 7 hour sleep was better than nothing, Mike made us some pancakes for breakfast, we had our coffee. I developed a very serious headache so I laid down for a little bit. Mike was a sweet heart and vacuumed the entire upstairs, how very kind and thoughtful he is.
Oh the winds were horrible this morning. and practically the rest of the day. then once again at 1:48p.m. the cable TV and Internet went Bye Bye again. So I called Comcast and was told do to Inclement Weather they will not be able to possibly come out till Wednesday between 1p.m. and 3p.m.. Then the phone rang it was for me to take a survey for Comcast, HELL YES I TOOK IT. Then we went out to dinner for it was our last day of a Not So Great Vacation. then home we came and still Comcast did not have anything working but then at 9:24p.m. tonight well here I am on my internet provided by COMCAST and the TVs are working for Mike is down stairs watching it. The winds have come down to finally nothing at all, oh how thankful we are, and no damage that we have seen as of yet. Well this vacation sure has been something else, Thunder storms to Earthquake, to more Thunder storms, to a Hurricane. Hey what more excitement could you possibly ask for on your vacation, So Much Live Entertainment. oh yes can not forget my Cell phone, for it seemed to not like the Earthquake at all, or vise versa, nothing but a Red, White and Blue screen comes up on my phone with strange features if I am lucky to get that. Can call out, thanks to Speech Recognition and receive calls as well. So how did we end our Vacation ? Why of course we went looking for a new phone for me, after we went out to dinner. Later on I received the most pleasant phone call from a Very Dear Friend from TX, it was so wonderful to hear from her and know that I will be in her prayers as she and her husband are always in mine. Well that put a Huge Smile on my Face.
END OF VACATION!
Of course you know that this VACATION could not end like a Fairy tale "NO PHONE FOR ME TODAY VACATION OVER TRY AGAIN SOME OTHER TIME"
So once again I have two words for all.
GOOD NOGHT ! ! ! ! ! !!

No comments: