7.17.2011

WoW What A Great Birthday Party Yesterday

Yes Have To Say Mike Had A Great Time At His Birthday Party. Hmmm Wonder What He Is Saying? Perhaps He Wants His Shoe He Dropped. Maybe He realized He Is Stuck In His Glass Oh My ! Must Just Be One Of Those Senior Moments ! ! !
Have to say that Mike's 50th Birthday was the greatest. He had such wonderful time, very Surprised. Loved all his Gag Gifts and Many Other Gifts too. The Friends were So Wonderful to see again for it has been a while with the hours that he works. Got allot of great pictures will post them oh when I can get around to it. Just wanted all to know that it was the Greatest Party I have ever been too, and Mike is still talking about it today.
All In All Turning 50 for Mike Was The Best Thing That Has Happened To Him Lately.

Well we are on our way out just to spend the day together alone and take it easy.

Eventually I will post the Birthday Pictures of Mike's Big Day and the Party.

I Do have a Bit of Sad News For the "Little House In The Woods" Shall Be Very Quiet For A While.
You see I am not Feeling Well, Until I can find a DR. That can Help me, I am finding it very hard to be able to sit here and Blog, I will Miss it Allot, but with the Breathing and Heart Problems I am not able to do It as Often as I Would Like To. Must say I am Missing So Much, of what I used to be able to Do and the Wonderful Quality of My Life that Seems to have been Stolen from me. I have Honestly been going Backwards More and More Every Day. I honestly Believed that DR. Richard Weiss from PENN CARDIOLOGY was my Answer to Help ME as I Once Knew Myself, But NO He Could Not, Even Though He Promised Mike and I That He Would. Guess the JOKE Was On Me Once Again !

I Might Post Now And Again To Try And Keep All Up To Date as Far as what Is Going On at The "Little House In The Woods"

Until We Meet Again Take Care ! ! !

No comments: