7.23.2011

Little House In The Woods Is 3 Years Old Today

What an Amazing day it is, for The "Little House In The Woods" is having a Birthday today the Blog shall turn 3, hard to believe but, true. I have enjoyed doing this, for it helped to keep my mind Healthy and Clear by writing and Bitching what was going on with All in the "Little House In The Woods" and many other places and things. It is good to Bitch at times just to Relieve the Stress. I shall continue as long as I can, for I know I have some rather ruff roads ahead for me, health wise but I will still find a way to be Blogging. It brings me happiness and also to others. Some of My favorite past times are Photography, Writing and Journaling and this truthfully is like keeping a Journal in one way or another, just not as Personal.
Hey I can't tell you everything now can I !

Happy 3rd Birthday "Little House In The Woods"

No comments: