7.14.2011

Few More Days Till Mike's Birthday


First let me say the hair is starting to oxidize from washing it every night and conditioning it with Dumb Blonde by BED HEAD, this conditioner is a Miracle Worker and NO it is not just for Blondes. So before I go any further her are pictures of what my hair looks like now, must say it looks allot better than it did the day I had it done Sunday, and had to come home and wash it in ICE COLD water, for it was burning so bad. I am washing every night and conditioning it every other day because it is still burning me, not as badly but there are scabs from the Chemical Burns and the extremely HOT WATER Michelle Insisted on using on me. Some hair is still breaking off and falling out but I think that this conditioner will help allot.

Yes I think it looks allot better now, The left eye I am using Drops on to keep it nice and cool and also for the infection from the dye and what ever got into my eyes at the Salon. Oh also on an antibiotic for the burns I received from the Chemicals being too strong, have to be careful because of my heart.

Well now let's get on to Happy things. I love Happy Things. Went out for about 3 or 4 hours shopping at the Party Planner and Party City to get allot of decorations for Mike's Big Birthday
Party this Saturday. At Party Planner they were moving so everything in there was 50% off so I made out great there. Party City I got allot at the 2 different ones that I went to. Now tomorrow I do have to go out and get a few other things to finish being able to decorate the front of the house, for when he goes out to get the news paper Saturday Morning and WOW will his eyes ever be shocked so will the neighbors that drive by, if they can see all of it. I know the mail box they will definitely see can't miss that it is right up on the sidewalk. I am so excited and really looking forward to this, for Mike is such a great Husband and a wonderful Guy that he really deserves this if not more. I want to get balloons and I might do that tomorrow and put them in the attic and when I go out in the wee hours of the morning to decorate I will quietly take them with me. For everything else right now is in the trunk of my car. Have to make sure Mike knows nothing about this. For he thinks he is going out with his big mouth best friend, that thankfully has kept his mouth shut and best keep it shut. The party is at 5:00P.M. so that should give me enough time to go and pick up the cake and decorate. I must not forget to charge up both cameras, for I know I will need the 21X Optical Zoom for this party. Yes this will be Evening of Fun. Still have allot more to do tomorrow. so I best go relax in the bubbles and then go to sleep , for it is going to be a very long day tomorrow.
Good Night All, Pleasant Dreams !

No comments: