7.12.2011

Extremely Hot Day Today

Well here we go again another heat wave, yes we have done more than 3 days over 90 degrees but today it is well over 90 degrees. Of course they are calling for some serious Thunder and Lightening Storms for later on tonight, not going to make Shiloh a Happy Camper here at the "Little House In The Woods."
Went out earlier to take some pictures just to play around for a bit before it got too HOT to go out and play with this brand new camera and I came across a few little friends, thought it would be nice to share with all. Must say these little buddies seem to be having an enjoyable day today regardless of the heat. So cute.


Well they sure did seem very friendly almost as if they were posing for the pictures, how amazing they were.
Then I came home and ordered Mike's Birthday Cake for his BIG BIRTHDAY THIS SATURDAY
Oh I can not wait, since it is so hot today hopefully it will cool off tomorrow and I will be able to get to Party City to buy all kinds of decorations for his ?? Birth Day, keeping them hidden in the trunk of my car. Then on Friday Night my plan is to wait till after Midnight and sneak outside and decorate the front of the house with everything and his car too. This way when he goes out early Saturday morning to get the newspaper he will see it all and I should still be in bed pretending to sleep. Oh yes this is going to be a good one, I can not wait. Mike has no idea at all that is even better.
Well I best get going and take Shiloh for a little very little walk so she can take care of her business , I'm sure you know what I mean.

No comments: