7.15.2011

Only One Day Till Michael's Big Birthday

Here is Michael at his Birthday last year, making his last Birthday Wish for that Numeric Range, but as of Tomorrow with a New Birthday he shall be moving on up into a New Group.
Oh It Is So Great When You Get to Celebrate These ?? Birthdays, The wonderful and Funny Things you can do are the Greatest. Truthfully it is all done in Fun!
Yes today is the 15th and tomorrow is the 16th so I think it is sort of 2 days but perhaps only one day for his Big Birthday is the 16th. He still has no idea this is going great so far. Have to go out today and finish all the shopping for this Grand Event Tomorrow. I will pick the cake up at 2:30p.m. and hide that way back in the fridge for he never looks back there, oh how thankful I am that we have such a big Fridge, other wise I would be knocking on my one neighbors door to hide the cake there, Hmm perhaps I should do that just incase. I'll have to ask her when I get back from my travels today. Well I best get going have to get all done before he gets home and I have to go into the attic to put the balloons in there to take out early tomorrow morning to decorate the outside.
I will be doing a ?? Birthday Post For Michael at exactly 12:05A.M. Saturday. Then take a little rest then go out to decorate. So I hope all have a wonderful weekend and have as great of weather as we are having and will be having this weekend. I will post pictures of his big day , Oh sometime next week. So Until We Meet Again Enjoy Yourselves !
See Yah really have to go now!

No comments: