6.24.2011

Where Am I?

Well I will give you a clue, the City begins with a B and it is in a lovely State, about 1,800 miles from the "Little House In The Woods" ! You could probably walk or run here if you really are in that great of shape, and not worried about getting hit by a some form of transportation, or get all tuckered out for it would take a rather long time to do so. You could take a Bus, perhaps drive my Car, Hop on a Train, Board a Ship, then again perhaps just board an Air Plain.
Well that is my Clues as to where I am. Enjoying every moment I have here, relaxing allot which is SO much needed. I know I would never want to live here all year round, how ever it is a nice place to visit and get away from it all.
Well I best get back to my relaxation I was doing. Just thought I would stop in and say Hello and let you know that I am having one hell of a Great Time !

Above picture is Ahh the Beautiful blue Ocean, how much I am enjoying this.



Above Pictures taken very early in the morning as the Sun is rising beyond the clouds perhaps !
See Ya ! When I come back to the "Little House In The Woods"

Kudos to who ever can figure out where this place is.
Received an E Mail and yes you are right Boca Raton

No comments: