5.15.2011

And This Weeked


Had a Great weekend, I have to admit. We started out Saturday, by returning my new Cannon camera only after talking to someone in the Photography Department to end up going back to Customer Service, asking if we could have it back. Why? Because if we re-bought the camera it would not have been the sale price, but Customer Service was very nice to us and Voided out the return so we left there to go and run a few errands. Did very little food shopping didn't need much, some things to make salads and a couple Lean Cuisines. Probably end up going out during the week to by other items. Then it was off to the Mall, for we had a Birthday Party to go to for my aunt up at Liberty Park, why of course I had to go and buy something to wear, Ran to 2 stores Macy*s and Boscovs, well after going to both stores we ended up going back to one of them again to find what I was looking for, and when we walked back into the first store there it was, just what I was looking for, don't know how I passed it while being in there but sure glad that we went back there for a last and final second look, bought that and on our way back to "The Little House In The woods" We had dinner watched some TV. Decided to go out and get, yes, you probably guessed it, Gellaties, Oh Yeah I needed one of those after the day I went though, but to be honest we enjoyed it, had allot of laughs to go with it, but Time with Each Other was the best.
Today we had to get up at 7:00a.m. yuck getting up that early on a Sunday, OH MY. We had a long ride ahead of us. So we had our coffee and a quick breakfast, then got ready, of which I ruined two not one pairs of pantyhose putting them on, kept putting my finger nails through them creating big holes. so to the trash they went, thankfully I had one last pair of Black panty hose, oh I was so careful. Oh yes no problem got them on got dressed dressed and finally we are on our way to a brunch at Liberty Park and pay a visit to the Statue Of Liberty too. Well my aunt turned 85, and she looked so beautiful, and I was extremely happy to see her, and my cousins, and of course my Aunt and Uncle from FL, Everything was so nice the food you had your choice of For an appetizer a Mediterainian Salad or Calamari, unfortunately I chose the salad, didn't like it nope not at all, so Mike ate mine and his, and my sweet Uncle Jim shared his Calamari with me and my Aunt, OOOOOH how Good it was. Then for your meal you had your choice of Vanilla French Toast with Apple Bacon and Berries or Grilled Scottish Salmon with Spring Peas , yes I chose the Salmon, it was OUTRAGEOUS, loved it, mostly everyone there ordered the Salmon. Then out came the Beautiful Birthday cake, it was a raspberry Birthday Cake, a bit rich but good, and they also had a huge Fruit Tray going around, my favorites right there, didn't need the cake I tasted it it was good but oh so sweet, and the Blueberries and Strawberries on the Fruit Plate I knew were going to be mine, there was melon on there but I do not care for that, just wanted the berries and the berries I got. We went outside into the garden and played with the Chess Pieces that were pretty close to the size of us, took a couple pictures out there for the gardens were so beautiful. Time to go home finally, for I sure was tiered and quite full especially from the salmon and the berries. As we left and the fog cleared finally got to see Statue of Liberty, have to be honest my first time seeing her in person, what a Lovely Sight to see.
Ran in and out of rain storms on the way home. Just about home it cleared up all sunny and beautiful at 5:00p.m. and only one stop to make the Card store, I needed some cards for LLT and LWT, bout 20 cards and away we went to the "Little House In The Woods" Ahhh, Home how happy we were, take Shiloh out, then take off shoes and just relax. Relaxed so much I fell asleep. Think I needed it though. But did find out that my Favorite Driver in NASCAR at Dover DE, came in Second, WAY TO GO MARK MARTIN. I knew you had it in you all along. Wish I could have seen that Finish. Yes another really Terrific Weekend. Well that is all for I am really exhausted, have to get up early again tomorrow, A/C Man coming to check and tune up the
Central A/C !

No comments: