5.03.2021

Well today is the 5td day of May.But sorry I missed 05-02-2021B

I have to say that the last day of April, The first day of May and the 2nd Day of May, turned out to be a Truly Great Amazing Weekend

I got s new Salon, with of course a new Stylist from S. Korea. Looked so good but today my  dark shade is really coming through, but, I didn't really want it real light Blonde, as she thought it should be, I hope it Oxidizes fast. First wash will be Wednesday. We went to Target did a little shopping after I paid off my Bill, couldn't believe it that Clorox Finally has their original big Clorox pul up Wipes/  Mike said Mindy you really don't need them, you have enough cleaning stuff I told him Mike see what we went through in 2020 tallow and still sort of going through it, well I'm buying what is in my cart so don't worry about it.  Then on to Boscov's, Mike could pay his Bill. Then on to Walmart,  We forgot it was the weekend that the people in need of food get their monty and go shopping,  Si parking well we did ride around allot then parked right up front. I got some line cuisine Meals for me, and a loaf of healthy Nature Bread. Oyes the Decant Chocolate Chip cookies that they sell 3 in a bag,  Came home but stopped on Dederdings, got Hoagies, Mike got Italian, I got Santa Fe Turkey Hold the Onion, Oregano, Peppers.  Finally on our way home.  I got in the door and just let out a scream, I was so happy to be home and so far all is going well between Mike and I.  We ate dinner, I only ate half of mine Mike ate all of his, I waited a while and then got into that Fruit Platter we got T DUFFIELDS 05-01-2021, SO GOOD.  THEN WE HAS A RASPBERRY Wine Toast to a wonderful weekend.t was a great weekend.  Next weekend is May 08,2021 it is my sister's birthday but, it is also the day we go to get our 2nd shot of Pyizer, then hopefully to L B I

Well it is now May 03,2021 Time for Sleep

Good Night All



          GOOD NIGHT ALL SWEET DREAMS

     DO NO FORGETWEDNESDAY IS CINCO DI MAYO  GREAT  AND FUN HOLIDAY

No comments: