5.09.2021

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOM,'s, GRANDMOMS, MOM's TO BE MMOM' that just delivered NEW BABY

 There areas many people that can or ar Mother's, Single Mom's Step/Moms, Dad/s  Yes Dad's If Mom Can't be there any longer DAD takes over ad becomes a Dad and a Mon.


This weekend was busy busy, Friday 05-07-21 PCP, waste of time of Time Time and Money There.  ON TO Pnera's That honestly wasn't too good either, Mike had the 4 cheese Flat Bread Pizza, I had the Mac & Cheese (tasted like the Atlantic Ocean)  Mike's Flat Bread Pizza was so small and with 2 little drinks it was $24.80  Another Not Worth It.  Took a ride to Thomasella's Winery to get some Pineapple Wine and Peach Wine.  We had a toast to the weekend and that it would be peaceful and well enjoyed, with Pfizer 2nd Vacins Shot, Then Mother's Day, and my sisters Birthday we did ,send her special Birthday cards, she said she would open them on 05-08-21. 


05-08-21 got u[ early start, sending her her Yexts early in the morning, she thanked me.  I had to get to Rowan College to get my 2nd Pfizer.  We arrived there way before my appointment  11;45 but they to Mike and I right in answered our questions showed our paper work they sent us and our license, odder raw Vacine center.  Answered Questions there on to tone more room, this was hard;y anyone in there.  we went to table 14, the nurse asked if we were on blood thinners I said yes, then Mike told her he was  a diabetic.  Lucky I got the first one to get the Shot by this Nurse,  Ouch WoW that didn't hurt like that last time with my first vaccine shot, she had to put a bandaid on U started bleeding. Mike got his, so now we went to the last room where you sit for 15 minutes to have a very young EMT.  First time I has no side effects nut, this time it sur made me feel strange, my heart hurts the bones where I had open hear surgery, the bones let like they were burning, i gad a dead ace from Hell if not worse than that is possible, 15 minutes went by he told all of us to leave, I felt like I was ai kuf=ghtheaded.  Got into my ESAPE, started driving, u called my sister to let her know we were done already, and sang her Happy Birthday, made her happy, we said we talk later. Then went to Dufields Farm, got a fruit Salad, Potato Salad, Mac Cheese, A Chocolate cream cookie cake  pudding Parfait. DELICIOUS, had to give Mike some,  Then home we went.  I felt horrible. Then went out after we rested a bit had to go to Shop Rite got pineapple bread pudding, a mother's day cake  Red Devitl Cale, you couldn't get it unstuck from the box and it was as hard and stale as could be, I could not eT IT.  MIKW id he will I said take it back you can break your tears ob rugs cKE,  abut 1/2 hour later we went up the street to the water ice place I got a Gelati, it was Pina Calada, Mango Ouneapple and black and white twist soft serve, then she told ne she had  Mocachino would I like to try it YES!!!  I t was so good  went home took a picture of it to send to Ella she honestly never heard of ir. I finished my Gelati an d the Mike and I were watching a Hallmark Movie, it was really great But we fell asleep, I turned the TV off went upstairs. tried to finish watching it.  Oh Well!!  tOOK  both fell to sleep not feeling good at all the headache was reLLY scaring me but went out like a light got up today at 11:30am

                                HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO OUR MILITARY MOTHER'S


                                       D NIGHT LADIES HOPE YOU ALL HD A WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY

I do hope everyone had an enjoyable Mother's Day.  Hopefully Good Weather 



No comments: