4.12.2021

Sorry I've Been Away So Long Many Things WELL ENJOYED

All I can say is that this weekend was pretty good.

We went to Hammonton to get cannollis they were so good

                                              we celebrated Passover Dinner 1st Night Quite Delicious
                                                          My Great Nephew Fynn 4 years old Skiing
                                                  Easter Bunny Butter Cream Icing, With Yellow Cake YUM
N Happy Easter Cake. Mike dropped this cake as we came out of BJ's But I fixed it and oh It was Great

Here's Mike cutting the B Happy Easter Cake He also enjoyed it quite well
                                                   And Here Is A Slice of Each Cake
                                                    Toasting to EASTER, I loved cooking it all, it was so Pleasant


No comments: