1.16.2021

Oh My Haven't Been On Here Since October 2020

Well yes as I can see I really have not been on here since October, 2020.  It surprises me though.  I did have a birthday with Mike, Sam and Mario, at the PUB, wasn't that good of a time the food was awful.  The cake Mike got from Sweet Eats, was delicious as always.  Then Mike and I went to Applebee's to  have another Birthday dinner for me, that was out rages.  I had Blackened, Cajun Salmon, I've never tasted anything so wonderful, Mike had the Bourbon Steak, then they gave me a Birthday Sundae Shooter.  This was a great Nirthsay for me.  Fully enjoyed this evening
                                                       My Sweet Eats Birthday Cake at the PUB 10-11-2020
                                                         Ceiling above us at the PUB  must say they really cleaned it up
Well I will say that I never saw the PUB so clean, but, I guess since it had to b closed for so long due to the Pandemic, they cleaned it and did everything that they were told to do.  Took your Temp as you came in, took us to our seats, silverware wrapped in plastic, they had to bring salt and pepper to the table if you needed it.  But will say we had the worst Waiter in the World.

Then Mike and I a couple weeks later went to the Applebee's 2nd Birthday dinner for me
                                                       My Blackened Cajun Salmon  Oh So Awesome
                                                        Mike with his Bourbon Steak  Look at all that Steam, Hot Hot Hot
                                                        My Birthday Sundae Shooter
                                                    Come on Mindy Make A Wish Then Blow out the Pretend Candle Yay Yay

Yrs October was a pretty good month to us, we did go to LBI but, it was kind of cold so ate some dinner sat at the bay, got an elephant ear oh my that was the best one I had all year there, Got Mike ice-cream then home we went
Definitely have to catch up with my Blog.  I promise any that read this besides me and a few people,  you might just enjoy the one other Birthday, Channulak, Decorating for Christmas, My Great Nephew and Neice Coming Over for a for of 2nd Birthday party  he turned 4, and we bought, wrapped and stacked presents for him in the Faamily room that was on 12/13/2020
But we did have a Birthday before his and that was my Sons.
So much to Blog about, bt It isn't that I forgot, I was in and out of the hospital for the heart again.
I love you All, Let's make 2021 the Best The Very Best For All Of US

See you All  Later, Wow so much catching up to Dai

No comments: