6.28.2020

Phew Hot Sunday But A Great Day Blueberry Bash

well today was hot, very humid.  I knew I just had to go out.  I saw that Hammonton was having a Blueberry Bask at our Favorite Cannoli Bakery.  So delicious,  Only four people at a time wear and yes you were to wear a mask.  No Problem!!!!!! Mike and I stood in a very short line.  As soon as it was our turn, WOW!!!! It smelled Amazing, Smelled like BLUEBERRY, we knew we were gotten 6 Blueberry Cannolis and we did, then 2 Dark Chocolate Chip Cannollis , Couldn't go without the Ricotta Blueberry cookies, and Finally I had to Had To Have the best Blueberry iced tea.  They were so happy to see us as we were happy to see, them.  I love going to that bakery.  I tasted my iced tea as I was walking down the street, let Mike taste it, Yeap you guessed in Mike went to get himself an Blueberry Iced tea .  Then we left there went to Thomasella Winery, Yes we got the Blueberry wine, a Pineapple Wine, we had that before so good, and a raspberry wine,  It was such a good day.  The heat wasn't really bothering me..... Then on to Pastores Farm, Hot House Jersey Tomatoes, and Yes Pints of Blueberries.  When you are in the Blurberry Capital of the world, at least I believe it is, You know  well Mike and I know that everything Blueberry is going to be GREAT!  And it was.  Las stop Gulf Gas station, Filled my tank up, just about 3 minutes, I felt the heat, never had such a bad headache in my life or sick to my stomach, The Heat did get me....But all in All We Had a great Sunday.
 Blueberry Cannoli at Mannino's Cannoli Express
 Chocolate Chip Cannoli   The Chocolate is the Darkest and the very very Best
 Ricotta Blueberry Cookie, Amazing
 Sunset at Stone Harbor, my sister Donna sent to me , i love when she ends me these sunsets from down there.  I really miss my sister so much.  I hope I'll get to see her soon, at least just to hug.  Haven't seen her since January, right before my Open Heart surgery,  This pandemic is hurting so many in many different ways
I hope every one had a really wonderful day, ebbed if you had the heat and humidity as we did,
take care all Be Safe, Put That Mask On, Wash Your Hands

No comments: