6.29.2020

Good Evening Monday


I slept really late today.  Think it was from getting hit from that very hot 93 degree day yesterday.  Woke up having  a very hard time breathing, been this way past week, I don't know what is going on, everything was great since Heart surgery DR. Bowen did in January, 2020.  I hope it will get allot better real soon.

Today was a pretty good day, I really didn't do much.  It was hot out there but, not as hid as yesterday.
I went out in the back grounds this evening and took some pictures of the subsetting in the woods.  It was so beautiful.  Sent 2 pictures to my Sister, she liked them allot, but, one she thought was gorgeous.  Here I'll show you

Sun setting in Back Grounds, I love going back there, so quiet, relaxing, and very beautiful

 Sun Almost completely Down
 My sister saw this and said Gorgeous !
Such beauty in Sunsets  no matter where they are,  

No comments: