4.01.2020

Happy April, May It Be Kind To All

Today ARPIL arrived with the sun brightly shining but, cool out there.  Getting cooler as the day went in, then the sun hiding behind the clouds.  But I finally did get to see a Red Robin with his chest Out Saying Hello I Didn't Forget You, I'm Here To Cheer You up.  This month has to very Religious Holidays, Passover and Easter.  Sad thing though is that we might not be able to celebrate them as usual.  Do to the COVID-19 Virus  Keep hearing on TV News to Expect the worse in the first 2 weeks. 100,000 to 250,000 people shall loose their lives.  This scares me and many others.  This is a Virus that you can not see. And when it attacks you it is painful, goes right to your respiratory system.
I pray that this will not be true.  That some how it won't attack and Kill the Many as Trump & Pence are Claiming.  Why scare all of us, Where were you both, When you were first needed, the day it arrived at our country.  Claiming it on the Democrats, Really?  Saying it will go away like magic, Really, Didn't happen instead it grew and grew and took many Lives.  You Helped other Countries right yp till yesterday Russia, China giving them the supplies we need to help our Nurses & Doctors and all that the Virus Attacked.  Tell me Trump & Pence What would you do if your family unfortunately Got Attacked by this Awful Deadly Virus?  Your Supposed to be For Every Person in the USA, Who Are you Really For ?????????




 My Wish For All
We are all in this together and Hopefully Together we will Fight this and All Will Be Back To Normal.  I ,its admit that i cannot listen to the News especially when Trump or Pence is on, To much BS there.  I believe in the Governor of my State, in PA, in NY,  And wE still wait for that Incoming Check to help us out, But today is the First, Did You Get Your Check????????

No comments: