8.19.2013

Happy Birthday To My Long Lost Friend

For My Dad My Friend How I Miss You


Today is my Dad's Birthday.  I wish we could have spent it together but, God Needed a very Special Angel and brought him home to be with him, to be at his side to help him out.
My Dad And Me



Yes here is My Father when he lived So Happily in Florida
in the winter, called himself a "Smow Bird"
oh how happy he was

O K Dad here is your Chocolate Birthday Cake
Now You Know That You Can't Let Mom, Know, well At least here on before you went to Heave you were not allowed to Have Chocolate Cake
Oh I sure Hope Things Have Changed in Heaven
Please share it with Mom, Your new Friends, God , and so many more.

Well Let ME Sing You The Short Version OF Happy Birthday
Ready 1 2 3
"Happy Birthday To You Happy Birthday To You Ha[[y Birthday Dear Dad
Happy BIrthday To You"
Yay yay yay now make a wish, Now Blow out All those Candles so your wish
may ome true for you !  


Love you so much Dad and miss you more than words could ever say.
I amm so sorry I did not get up to visit with you today but I am sure that you know why!
I promise you this as soon as I get better and heal I will be up there to visit with you,
even it it is a Belated Birthday!

Birthsay Decorations, Can't Have A Party For Your Special Day With Out Them

Message For my Dad
I Pray you had a very wonderful Birthday Today Dad, 
that all things are going very well in Heaven for you.
You were always so very very special to me Dad and Alway will be, You are forever in my Heart and I think of You every day.
I Wish for You To Rest In Eternal Peace and that you will hold me a really great puffy soft cloud for me.  Until we me see each other again I Love You And Miss You Dad So Very Much
So Much Has Changed Since God Called You and Mom Home, But I am Sure That You Are Both So Very Happy And that Is what Is most Important.  For In Time I will Be With Both. Dad Your Small Little Family will all Be Happy Again, In Time.
God Bless You Dad !
Will Be seeing you In time.  Till Then I pray for Your Happiness, For I Have Learned Not to Listen to  Many Lies By AVery Hateful One. I Learned From Many Relatives That What I was Told  Were Never True.  For You & Mom Always Did Love Me
GOD Bless You
Enjoy Your Very Special Day!

No comments: