7.02.2013

Happy Birthday Miss Shiloh


HERE IS THE BIRTHDAY GIRL


Today is my dearest friend's Birthday, she will be 11 years old today.  She is so loving and is always at my side protecting me and making sure that I am doing alright.
We will be celebrating her Birthday on July 4th so that her Dad can be there too and a friend of hers too.  We will hopefully if there is NO RAIN we will have a little BQ as we have been doing for years.  I will make sure that Shiloh has her favorite and Angus Burger and a piece of salmon.  I know that she will share it with her friend.  Then with Shiloh being a Diabetic we will get Pawls Ice cream Bars they are  not meant for people.  Hopefully they will be low in sugar.  If not I will just have tobake my furkid a Birthday Cake.
Today it was just Shiloh and I at "The Little House In The Woods"  we took a walk in the rain, not one of Shiloh's favorite things to do for she does not like to get her paws wet unless it is in snow.
Her brother sent her an E Mail Birthday full of Wishes for her.  I will put that in her keepsake box. When we got back from the walk I made her and I some fresh ground turkey burgers.  Shiloh saw me making them and got very excited.  She laid in the kitchen right on my feet practically.  Then I started to grille them and Shiloh became more excited.  When they were done I put hers  in her bowl so that the burger would cool down for they sure were pipping hot, she was going crazy trying to get her's jumping  up and down in front of her bowl and sitting there singing to me or what ever she was saying in Siberian to me and kept running back and forth between me and her bowl waiting for it to cool off.
Finally she got her burger and was so happy.  I sang Happy Birthday to her and she sat there with what looked to me like a big smile.
Shiloh and I finished the night off with a coconut Yasso Greek Yogurt  Bar that we split.
She had a nice time today as I did spending my day with her, playing, walking and just being together to celebrate her day.  She is in bed now and I am about on my way too.
Why yes there are a few pictures that I took I will load them into this tomorrow.  For now Good Night!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHILOH 
I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND







No comments: