3.01.2013

Hello March



In March We Shall Be Doing the Irish Jig
From what I see today I can not say that March is really any better than February was. However it is only the first cold, cloudy, windy day of it.  Guess I will have to give it a chance.

Here is The Rainbow, I wonder did that little 
Leprechaun over there hide his gold at the end of
this here Rainbow?
Hmm let's go look

Let's think what is so special about March?  Well there is ST Patrick's Day, oh that is always a fun day here at the "Little House In The woods"  For there is always wonderful Irish Soda Bread baking prior to ST Patrick's Day then on it too, along with some fantastic corn-beef, little red potatoes, with Cabbage of course all cooked in Guiness Beer.  Some Baileys Irish Cream and a Great Irish Whiskey beverages to drink.  Irish potatoes for  all wrapped in cinnamon oh delicious they are. Yes it is the Day of The Irish, where everyone has a bit of Irish in them that day.  Many parades, some turn their rivers or fountains green.  Yes it is a fun Holiday for all.



May The Luck Of THe Irish Be With You
Then we also have That Sunday Morning at 2:00a.m. when we turn our clocks ahead, yes daylight saving time.  Then we will be celebrating Spring before we know it and moving on for our Jewish Friends will be celebrating Passover.  The Christians will celebrate Good Friday, the Easter.
I believe it will be a month of so much fun, and those like me that gave up Cookies, Cake, Rich Deep Dark Chocolate, will be able to have all  in 29 days.  Oh I have not given in and had any of all that I have given up for Lent for I can wait till Easter to me it is worth it.
WELCOME MARCH SO NICE TO HAVE YOU  GOODBYE FEBRUARY ! ! ! ! ! 


No comments: