2.28.2013

What A sad Day, Time To Say Goodbye







I know I will never understand the resigning of the Pope.   The first Pope in 600 hundred years to do so. A loving Man of GOD.  He was  looked up to, so highly respected by many.  I believe allot of people looked up to him for the answers to what is going on in our world from day to day.  Is he going so that he can Pray so strongly to GOD for help with all the horrible things that are going on.
Perhaps he sees the world we live in as being as Dark as allot of us see it also, with the killing of the 20 little innocent children and their Teachers in the School in New Town CT, The Shooting in a movie theatre in Aurora CO. The Police Officer that went off shooting his fellow police Officers that he worked with, only to have them kill him in the end.  Where does all of this killing of all of these people  start, and why?  When will it all ever come to an end?
Today I watched a New Era that I never thought I would ever experienced.  Yes it made me so very sad and of course there were tears running down my face.  I believe allot of people felt as I did.

I must say that I have experienced so many things in our Country that I never thought I would, such as 911, War on Terrorism, Recession, Poor Medical Care, anyone being able to buy or get a gun and so much more.
I can only Pray that one day we will all have a Peaceful, Beautiful, and Trusting World To live in.
Just One Day perhaps !
This Was Such A Sad Day For All, Whether You Were Catholic Or Not, this was a Day That Will Be Added To All History Books.


What a Sad Way To End The Month Of February

No comments: