7.21.2012

Very Sad Day In Aurora Colarado

Posting Date: 7/20/2012
My Prayers To All The Victims Of This Horrid Massacre,
As well As To Their Families, Loved Ones And Friends.
God Bless All
Amen
I do not understand what happened here, for going to the movies is supposed to be a time of fun and enjoyment. Not a time for someone to decide to be a Mass Murderer and kill 12 people as of latest up date and shoot 59 others with some of them being in critical condition.
Will I go back to the movies,?
I would have to say that I really have to think about that, for I would never have expected this at all as I am sure no one else did either. I guess for now I can rent movies, or pay to see them through EXFINITY. At least it will be allot safer in my own home watching a movie rather then going out and taking the chance of having someone kill me because I wanted to have and enjoyable time with friends.
I think it will take quite a while for allot of people to figure out what was going on in this young 24 year old. Did he stop there at the Movie theater oh no, he had to tell the police that his apartment was booby trapped with explosives, chemicals and what ever else. The Police went to see, and it doe apparently look as if he was telling the truth, but, did he just make it look like that or is was he telling the truth.
He took these innocent lives and injure so many others seriously, but kept himself well protected so no one could kill him, then admitted to the police that he did it. Told him about his apartment then Lawyered up.
What is wrong with the people of today, for this 24 year old was very intelligent, only trouble he ever got into was a a speeding ticket in CO.
Oh how I pray that he will come out with why he did this to so many innocent people he did not even know nor did they do anything ever to him.
Definitely allot of Very Demented People in our world. Just hoping I will never meet any of them ever.


No comments: