3.11.2012

March Sure Is Going Fast

Yes I did change my wallpaper for it is March and that means St Patrick's Day
"The Luck Of The Irish" for all.

I can not believe that March is going so fast. And yet to see perhaps just one little snow storm of about 5 inches or so. Just for one day that is all Shiloh and I do ask for. What a wonderful day full of fun that would be for us. Throwing snowballs and Shiloh running after them trying to catch them, and I making snow angels and Shiloh watching over me trying to figure out what I am doing. I know that her mouth would be going and going speaking in her Siberian Husky Language. Then as I would get up I know that Shiloh would lay right in the middle of the angel I just made. Then in the house to get dried off, hot chocolate for me and some black cool coffee cool to the touch of Shiloh's tongue. Of course after we finished drinking our beverages I know that Shiloh would just want to go out and play some more in the snow. Hmmmm such a beautiful dream if I must say so myself.

But we still have time for you never know it could happen, I hope!

Shiloh went to her Spa, Saturday and got her hot oil treatment, raspberry facial, massage, nails, a new Irish Cologne and a beautiful Shamrock Scarf. How beautiful she came home, smelling pretty good and soft as soft can be.

O K so we all lost an Hour of Sleep, for it is now Daylight Savings Time, Thank You Benjamin Franklin. Oh excuse me, I am sorry you did not know that he was the one that decided we should have this loss of one hour sleep, well it was him that did this to all of us.

Today Mike and I went to the cemetary to visit my parents, for I have not been up there in a while. Yes it really tore me up allot. I miss the both of them so very much wish they were still here, but I know that they are happy for they are together happily sharing their love. God Bless You Mom and Dad. Save me a really good Puffy Cloud!
Came home cried and fell asleep on the love seat as Mike watched NASCAR, way to go Tony Stewart. Think I got a few hours of sleep back for the one that was taken away from me, not a bad deal.
Next saturday we have one of the "Little House In The Woods" Favorite Holidays, St Patrick's Day. We are really looking forward to this up coming event. So much fun we shall have with it falling on a Saturday. Hopefully we will find that Pot Of Gold.

Perhaps after that I will be going into the hospital to get my heart operated on again, for it was supposed to be tomorrow but things just did not go right, so the DR. wanted to wait, Reschedule it, get he blood work again and this time perhaps all will go right and the surgery will go on.
No I am not looking forward to a risky surgery that has no guarantee and has been brought up to me 3 or 4 times and as we were just about to go ahead with it the Cardiologist would say and I quote "I am not very comfortable with this, let's see if something else will come up"
Phew!
Well here we are again nothing has changed still no guarantee, still risky,let's just wait a bit more then we will do it.
I always liked this DR but when you get me right up to a few days before the surgery he calls it off and then decides to switch it to a hospital that is not as strict at the one the surgery was going to be at, something just does not seem right. All this DR does, so it seems is scare me so much that I don't want to chance my life for something that they do not know if it will work or not. Hmmmm well I will wait to hear from the DR or his office and see where , when, or if it is going to be done, or was Dr. Mark playing with not only my head, but Mikes, some friends and other's that care. Have to say that is why I keep changing my mind so much as to whether or not to go through with this heart surgery.

Well I best get going for I have some things left to do, from this weekend. We went shopping for the two projects I am working on known as the Passover Project and Easter Project. Bought allot of Macaroons, Chocolate Matzah, Sliced candy fruit, Regular Matzah, and wrote out 50 greeting cards with a message in each one for each soldier for this, then moved on to going to buy allot of Easter candy and 20 greeting cards that I also wrote a message in each one for every soldier. Yes, did get a card for the Chaplain for every box I will be sending out to him for the soldiers to celebrate these two Wonderful Holidays, making sure that these soldiers know that they are never forgotten and that my prayers and support are always with them all.
So proud of myself did not even taste one piece of Easter Candy, for I gave all chocolate up for lent, believe me it was a little difficult with the chocolate coconut eggs, umm one of my favorites. Definitely patted myself on the back not to even eat one of them not did mike for he is not allowed he is a diabetic, oh do not feel bad for Mike for I will be buying him sugar free Chocolate Coconut eggs for easter that he loves so much. I would never forget Mike.
Well off I go!
Good Night

No comments: