12.15.2011

7th Anniversary Of My Father Going Home With God


Today was such a very sad day, for it is 7 years since my Father went home with God. I miss him so much. I know I will always have so many beautiful memories very deep in my heart, but I will honestly always want my Father back here with me.
I know that he is in a Better Happier place, and is not Suffering any longer. For also he is with the True Love of his Life my Mother. Have to say that hey are so very happy now. As much as I would love to have my Father back here, it is more important to me that he is pain free and smiling and being happily by my Mother's side.
I know that you will always be remembered by so many. For you were always so kind to many and always willing to lend a helping hand.
Dad, I love you and miss you so very much, I am sure we will see each other again.
May Your Soul Rest In Eternal Peace.
Oh yes you are right once again I have not decorated my Christmas Tree, but I will do it real soon, you will see it sooner this year than the previous ones.
God Bless You Daddy
Rest Peacefully
Amen

No comments: