9.23.2011

AH HA Today Is A Day Of A Great Thing Arriving


Oh How Beautiful For Fall Is Here And You Know What That Means
The Changing Of The Colors
Why Look At All The Reds, Yellows, Indian Orange And On And On.
Looking Forward To Them Falling Upon The Ground For Mike To Rake Up
Then I shall Jump In The Piles Of The Freshly Raked Leaves.

For Autumn has arrived,just like I told you it would. How ever it did not come in as beautiful as I would have expected it to. I thought we would have a beautiful sunny day with barely a cloud in the very baby blue skies with slight warm winds blowing, perhaps starting to blow some of the leaves off of the trees. Lovely dream Isn't it?
I know over here at the "Little House In The Woods" why we had buckets of rain falling from the skies a little bit of a rumble now and again of which Shiloh did not are for too much. She just laid by the fireplace and sulked all day. I wanted so badly to go out today perhaps to the Dog Park, but with the weather that we are having that was definitely out. So Shiloh Sulked all day and I did Wash, then some Researching, and Cleaned.

Yes today had a wonderful thing has arrived The Autumnal Equinox which is the Beginning of Fall for the Northern Hemisphere, and for our Friends in the Southern Hemisphere "Happy Moon Day."

What a Busy, Happy Day even with it being all Grey, Gloomy, and Rainy.

No comments: