8.02.2011

BUYER BEWARE WITH METRO PCS

HELLO HELLO HELLO (METRO PCS greeting when and if you can turn your phone on)

The First Day Of August have to say it started out O K for, Shiloh and I, enjoyed our coffee sitting out in the sunroom watching the wildlife chase each other around going up and down the trees and back and forth across the bridge, quite entertaining. Must say that it was some what relaxing, full of fun and smiles. Seemed as if August was starting off Fabulous, little did I know.

I went to the Mall, to take care of the returning the new Phones we bought on Saturday. We really needed new ones ours were 5 years old,So Antiquated. What a huge mistake. for we changed our provider to METROPCS, which honestly turned out to be a Huge Disaster. The phones once we got them home and fully charged would not work, we called the company Sunday and they said to bring them back for a full refund. HA HA HA, Oh what a Joke that was.

So I did and that is where the problems started. Only way you could return them is in the original box you bought them in, (they sort of were), with all of the box, (Mike's missing an inside piece of the box), they came in with all the chargers still in their bags tied with the ties, and you were not allowed to have used over 59 minutes or be over 7 days since buying phones.
well we definitely were not more than 59 minutes or 7 days. Bought them on Saturday, 7-30-11 Then they said even though everything was in My Name , that my Husband had to be there to tell them Face to Face what was wrong with the phone I bought for him. Mike was at work and NO we were not told that he had to be there for Mike told the man over the phone Sunday we were having problems with their phones.

METRO PCS had me there from 10:00A.M. till 3:00P.M., there was only one person there. Believe me she was not very bright at all. Perhaps a Dim Watt Light Bulb would have been Brighter. For me to go back to our Original Provider I needed the METRO PCS account number from the new service with Metro PCS. Well she Honestly. gave me the wrong Account Number and yes she is the one that wrote it down and I am the one that took it to Verizon. They did get my phone so I could dial out but not recieve. Mike's phone nothing dead as a door nail. I went back to METRO PCS told her and she swore that was the Correct Account Number. I had to leave, before this person killed me. As I was started walking away I got very dizzy, either from my heart, breathing, or allowing this ----- to break me down as she did. My heart was in allot of pain, could not breath, started sweating and crying, honestly thought that it was my time to check out. A very nice gentleman saw what was going on and came over and asked me if he could help me, would I care for him to get me a cold cup of water with ice, I said O K, could not believe there was a nice gentleman like this to help me out. Then he gave me the water and then gave me a a bench to sit on for he thought I was about ready to pass out and land on the hard floor there. He tried to calm me down and told the girl to take it easy on me, there is no reason for her to be so nasty as she was being to me, for he admitted that he was watching from the food court as to what was going on and he told her that he knew that she was the one that was wrong and should not be working with the public. Then he had to get back to work , I sincerely Thanked him.
Then the manager of METRO PCS called, now I have to tell you I have heard truck drivers talk with more dignity than this man did, for he talked like a drunken sailor F this and Ft hat and F and F and so on. (for I am sure you know what I am saying) I hung up with him and then the Mall Security Guard came over for he saw me crying, and asked what was going on and the one and only person working there explained it and then I tried to explain my side but the Security guard said I had to go by the way the Company does business and then he walked away. That really put me in shock. So I got up started walking out to my car and became extremely dizzy I walked out into the parking lot and just fell, oh did that ever hurt and burn for the black top was so hard and very very Hot. I finally made it to my car with no Help from anyone, but that is AMERICA for you. Drove home to the "Little House In The Woods" in tears from all that I had been through and how sore I was from the fall. So Happy to be Home and cuddle up with Shiloh.
I met Mike at home explained to him all that I went through with METRO PCS, he ate dinner then he insisted on going back to the mall to METRO PCS so he could tell the brilliant girl, Face to Face at METRO PCS why he was returning the pone that I bought and was on my account His Name was no where, not on anything, nothing zilch.
Oh how August came in as a HORRIFIC DISASTER for Me and in allot of ways for Mike too. For with his new phone from METRO PCS he almost got into an accident for the phone kept locking up on him, not good at all. Then it started coming up that he could not make calls, for the phone was not activated, what a mess he was going through with his phone, as I was going through Hell at the mall with METRO PCS.
I bought an Android. heard they were good and I thought that at the cheap price METRO PCS was selling it for and including the case, home charger, car charger, Micro SD card it would be worth it and no contracts that sounded good also. Mike got a phone no name brand either, that would hold allot of music on it for him and he could run in through the speakers in his ruck, but had to buy his own 8GB SD card and case, and he did at Walmart. For his phone came with a home charger, instruction book and box the No Name Android phone took 4 minutes just to turn on and once that happened, you had to Pray to the Phone Gods that it would unlock. Want to download an AP, best be ready to wait about an hour. yes this phone was a nightmare. Mine as well as Mikes kept locking up for no reason and that wasn't just while adding contacts, it was supposed to be bluetooth so it should have been able to download my many contacts from my old phone to this Android but Nope that did not work. I ended up hand adding over 100 contacts, with it locking up after ever 2 or 3 contacts entered. Trying to Text no that was not going to happen with this Android. Well I feel that was a good reason as Mike did too, to return our phones with all the problems we were having. Mike downloaded all this music to his METRO PCS phone, well Guess What, it would not play and METRO PCS could not figure it out either.
Finally Mike and I are at the Mall together at the METRO PCS counter returning their phones to them. She inventoried everything we brought back and then said to me "where is the the cardboard box that the book that comes with Mike's phone at?" Mike told her that he spilled coffee on it so he threw it out, she said to me "that will cost you $5.00" could not believe this charge, Mike did not like that charge either, I saw that this girl was trying to bring me to my knees as she did when I was there earlier. No Sorry, she was not able to do it to me again.
Finally she packed both phones up and put them back in the boxes that we bought them in and put them back in inventory to resell as new phones, Yeap , I asked her if that was what she was doing and she replied "Why Of Course". I just shook my head in disbelief. She asked for my credit card and Finally swiped my credit card I signed the Credit Receipt to Credit the Full Amount back to my account for all I was charged. She did not want to give me the Original Receipt but I Insisted and I think I might have Finally had the Upper Hand she looked a bit scared and handed it to me very nicely and then said "I am sorry for all that you went through with the phones and everything earlier when you came with out your husband, but my boss said that both of you had to be there and I did not want to loose my job, I hope you do feel better" I could not believe what she was saying, I had to walk away.

To Verizon we went to find out that she gave us the wrong account number again so they could not do anything till today to straighten all out. Home we went at 9:45P.M. to the "Little House In The Woods". What A Happy Sight to See. Loved that big Hug with Shiloh, for it calmed me down some what.
All I had all day drink was a cup of coffee and a cup of ice water, nothing to Eat, not good for my health or really anyones health especially with as HOT as it was out there. I had a quick Leine Cuisine, some gingerale, then upstairs I went got ready for bed and just cried till about 5:00A.M. I just could not calm down at all.
Today Verizon called, a very polite and concerned woman for she heard all that METRO PCS had put me threw. She was so sorry I had to go through everything, but she Straightened all out, she even had us conference call with METRO PCS to have them turn my phones back on with our phone numbers so Verizon could bring them back to Verizon, the gentleman did not say anything mean to me, for the woman from Verizon did tell him that I have a severe heart condition. All went well and now Mike and I are back with our original phones and numbers Happily at Verizon Wireless.

I did not do much to day, took care of Shiloh, then fell asleep on the couch till Mike got home
he ate dinner saw that I was still not feeling that great, he asked me to please relax and take it easy. I think that Monday still bothered and definitely drained me with all that I went through with METRO PCS. I also just did not feel right at all today. Well I best get off this computer and go to my favorite place, where?
The Magical Bubble Palace, to lie back and relax then go to sleep.
Hopefully this will be the last day of our 6th Heat Wave we are all going through. Expecting to get some severe wet weather tomorrow.

WELL JUST THOUGHT THAT IF YOU ARE THINKING OF DOING ANY BUSINESS WITH METRO PCS, I SHOULD WARN YOU, THAT YOU MIGHT JUST END UP GETTING A BAD PHONE AS WE DID FOR THEY DO GIVE YOU PHONES THAT HAVE BEEN RETURNED. BE SURE TO READ THE TINY TINY PRINT ON THE PAPER THEY HAVE YOU SIGN PRIOR TO PAYING FOR THE NEW SERVICE and PHONES WITH THEM. ONE MORE THING I FOUND OUT WHILE WE WERE THERE IF YOU AE ONE DAY LATE PAYING YOUR MONTHLY BILL YOUR PHONE OR PHONES WILLL BE AUTOMATICALLY TURNED OFF AND HAVE PAY A CHARGE TO HAVE THE SERVICE TURNED BACK ON. (We Experienced that when A young man came to pay his bill, and he told him you are late you have to pay to have it turned back on, the young man walked away) YES YOU CAN PAY YOUR MONTHLY BILL BY CHECK WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR BILL IN THE MAIL. IF YOU WANT TO PAY IN PERSON THEY CHARGE A FEE IF YOU PAY BY CHECK. YOU SEE "METRO PCS" WANTS TO DEAL MAINLY IN CASH OR YOUR CREDIT CARD. I ASK ALL TO PLEASE BE CAREFUL PERHAPS THEY DO NOT ALL RUN AS THIS "METRO PCS" DOES OR PERHAPS THEY DO BUT BE CAREFUL PLEASE ! ! !

Good Night To All.
Things will be a bit quiet from the "Little House In The Woods" for a while , for I have to get better with what ever is wrong with me now.

Take Care and Be Wiser Than We Were. There was nothing wrong with Verizon at all it is just that when we went there to buy new phones no one wanted to wait on us they thought that joking around with each other was more important, so we left and ran intoMETRO PCS that was right there as you walked out of Verizon and they started talking to us and Bragged about all the wonderful supposed Bells and Whistles, the only thing that was true is there are no contracts. If It Sounds To Good To Be TRUE it More Than Likely It Is. So Let Me Say This
BUYER BEWARE ! ! ! ! !

I have been with Verizon for many years and yes to me and others they are the Greatest and do have the Best Customer Care, and Service. Am I ever glad to be back with them. Just went into the Wrong Verizon Store! Will I be getting a new phone oh yes and with Verizon Wireless. Thanks Verizon Wireless For All You Did To Help Me Get All Straightened Out and Back With your GREAT SERVICE ! Yes allot of Companies have Glitches when it comes to serving Customers, and some People are just Not Meant To Work With The Public as with METRO PCS
and the VERIZON Store we went to at the Mall, that we will never go near ever again.
WE Learned, the HARD WAY, but We Learned.

No comments: