7.31.2011

Finally He Blew Out B-Day Candles


Finally a Beautiful Coconut Cake, decorated in Depressed Blue for it just knew it was Mike's 3rd and last chance to make a Birthday Wish and Blow out his many many Birthday Candles so that his WISH would come true for him.

For one reason or another the decoration I decorated the cake with turned Black to match the black candles Hmm, I have not go a clue what happened here, perhaps the cake had a Senior Moment with Mike, hey it can happen !

So Many Candles On Cake, Really Might Need The Fire Department
Flames starting to calm down this is good
Well Mike you best not think too long you know what happened to you previously the last two times
Oh Yes he is moving in to make his WISH
YAY wish is made O K he is ready to Blow Out All His Candles, Wphew after going through this a third time finally, all went RIGHT, oh how I hope your Birthday WISH comes true for you My My look at all the SMOKE coming from your cake
Mike says "Alright I Did It, Now Let's Eat Cake, Come On Gather Round The Breakfast Bar I'll Cut It Up For My Wish Is Coming True Now" !

Well I had my doubts, for I have never seen anything like this before, it was as if he was practicing before he did it correctly. What a fun night tonight turned out to be. We did not get to do it Saturday Night, so we had a cook out tonight with another Birthday Celebration for Mike. This time he only had a small cake. Have to be careful for he is a Diabetic. How ever it was enough for all that were here. Now that all have left and Shiloh is in her bed sleeping, Mike is getting ready to go to sleep, and ME, I am going to finish cleaning up the kitchen and sunroom then I am headed off to the Magical Land Of Bubbles, relax, then on to Dream Land.

Well Mike you are now Officially 50, for you finally blew out your candles. Love you.

Good Night, I am so tiered Saturday was a rather rough day for me, don't even want to get into that just want to hope it does not ever happen to me again.

GOOD BYE JULY, had some great times this month, yes there were a few Birthdays but I think I will be very happy to see August tomorrow. Even with the temps being in the middle to high 90's.

No comments: