8.30.2011

Another Marvelous Day

What a great day today was. Clear blue skies, sun brightly shining, a pleasantly calming breeze, just the right temp in the lower 70's. What more could I have asked for? Spent allot of time walking our grounds with Shiloh in search of any damage that we have not noticed since Irene stopped by to visit and finally leave. All seemed to be well, except for some branches that were hanging on other ones, looking as if they were just desperately wanting to come down onto the ground or my head. Mike is going to have to take care of that this weekend. All else looked O K. Well there was on other thing that I was quite uncomfortable with, the neighbors huge tree branches appeared from the ground to be resting on our gutters. Mike has mentioned this to her prior to IRENE and many other times with severe Thunder and Snow Storms, she really does not seem to care. I really hope she is not waiting for anything to happen to our home. Perhaps she does not know that it will be Her Insurance Company that will be paying for any damages.

Then Shiloh and I came in, and Shiloh went and laid down in her chair. I noticed that she was in desperate need of LARGE MILK BONES. So I gave he a kiss on her head and off to Target I went. Only went in there for the bones, but they were having such a wonderful sale, that I was there for 3 hours. Was looking for a Duvet Cover for my Goose -Down comforter. They had many to choose from, how ever with being in need of a King Size one there was not too many to choose from. The Master Bedroom is done in mainly white, with a few accents of different shades of purple. So I just did not know whether to get the purple Duvet Cover or not so I have it on hold till tomorrow, had to go home and look and really think about it. If I do go back and buy it, I will more than likely have to change the drapes in the room to the same color as the Duvet Cover. I do like it allot, but I love to have all white for to me it make a room look so much bigger and brighter and then with the accents that are in this room, well to tell you the truth it does look great. Perhaps I will go back tomorrow and see if they might have a white one there. If not there is always another Target to see if they have it in white. Th duvet Cover comes with four pillow shams. The regular price before the sale is $129.99 and now it is on sale for $49.99, great price and know that I will never get this great deal again. Then walked over to the Bathroom Department, bought some new accessories for the bathroom, just to give it a little change. I just love adding accents to different rooms, for it always changes the appearance and you can continuously do it every time you want one or more of your rooms to look different. A little bit of paint and some accents, and of course my favorite of all Black and White Photos. I use black frames for it appears to make the pictures stand out so much better and on white walls WOW. Really does make such a wonderful change to the look of the different rooms. Of course pillows always make a huge difference in any room that you want to kind of give a quick redo to.
so after spending so much time there and finding somethings that I will be going back to purchase tomorrow. Just have to measure a few things so that I get the correct sizes.
Shiloh was extremely HAPPY when she saw her box of LARGE MILK BONES. Why of course I gave her one right away. I swear this Husky can read. For when she saw me take the box out she got so excited, jumping all over and speaking her Siberian Language, because she does not really know how to bark.
Have to say that today was just a really fine day. For I think there was even a little Smile on my face today while I was out walking with Shiloh and also my "ME TIME" at Target. Even when we once again lost Comcast Cable TV and Internet, it just didn't bother me at all. Now Mike OH YES he was bothered by that BIG TIME. It was out for close to 4 hours, but it is on now for how long who really knows. They keep telling me it is do to inclement weather. Hmmm I haven't Got A Clue There! !
Well have some work to do and I best get to it now. So have a good night.

No comments: