7.02.2011

Great Day For Shiloh

This is a current Portrait Picture of Shiloh taken 07-07-11 during the Thunderstorms, and is officially 9 years old here. Sorry it took so long to post, Busy Busy Busy!


Oh yes today is my Birthday and I am just so happy, my Mom got me a pink and white cupcake birthday cake, but I am not allowed to have it till I make a wish and blow out my candles of course with her help. This is a picture of me when I was about 5 years old, I know I know, I was beautiful then too as I am now. For I am sure my Mom will post allot more pictures of me and my Birthday Celebration.
Best get off this computer before my Mom comes up and catches me on it, so take care all my blogger friends and I will see you after I celebrate.
See Ya Soon,
SHILOH THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
Today is Shiloh's 9th Birthday, she is so happy for we are going to go out and do a little Birthday Present shopping with her. Then we will fire up the grille cook her an angus burger and then light the candles on her cupcake Birthday Cake of which she has already seen when I brought it into the "Little House In The Woods". She wanted it right then and there, so I had to explain to her that she had to wait till after we had her BBQ Birthday Party, and we all sang Happy Birthday to her that she would get a piece of her cake. Well I best get going for today is such a busy day with Shiloh's BBQ for her Big Day. Will take pictures and download them some time during this long weekend. Oh My Oh My So Much To Do !
Bye Until We Meet Again !

No comments: