7.28.2011

Another July Birthday Oh My


There is my Good Looking Uncle Jimmy, Celebrating His Sister's My Aunt's Birthday

Now let me say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my All Time Favorite Uncle in FL, Uncle Jimmy, yes This Is His Special Day. Hope All His Wishes and Dreams Come True For Him. He Honestly Deserves The Very Best Of The Best, So Why Not Receive It On Your Birthday!
Happy Birthday Uncle Jimmy With Oh So Many More Still To Come For You! Enjoy Your Day.

Nothing much to do today, for it is quite HOT out and Shiloh and I do not really care for the heat. It is also cloudy out there, perhaps we will finally get RAIN and the grass will go from the Dormant State that it is in right now to the lively Green that it should be in. Oh that would be just great, for it would be softer on my feet too.

Today, I played around with different backgrounds and since I love bright blue skies with beautiful white puffy clouds, for that makes me so very happy so I guess I will keep it this way for now. There are so many different ways that I can change it too or add to. Don't be surprised if it is changed, oh I don't know maybe tomorrow or some time in the further future.
For now I am very happy and smiling, guess that is what is really important !

Well must get going have to get to the bank before it closes have a very Important Gift to get for someone, then back to the Little House In The Woods" to start to cook dinner for Mike, can't let a Man Go Hungry.
Until we meet again !

No comments: