9.29.2020

COVID19 TEST Today Presidential Debate Tonight @ 9:00p.m.

 COVID19 test was done for me, for I will be going into the Hospital for a Heart Procedure I have to wait 3 days to see the results, Good Thing I have no symptoms.  


We wen t out to eat, did a little shopping. Came home relax and wondered what the debate would be like.

well let me tell you this my husband fell asleep, I wish he didn't for this Debate with Trump yelling like a soiled child, and screaming louder and louder, I'm afraid of loud screaming, very afraid,  I thought it was very uncalled fo.  I doubt he proved anything to the American Public that he should be anything but a a garbage collector, his own garbage taking it out of the White House,  He was very ignorant when Hoe Biden spoke about his son Bo, and Trump wenton screaming at Joe about his son Hunter, never even said he was sorry, showed no Sympathy about the loss of Bo, instead he said well I didn't know him.  He could never be like Bo Biden who served in Afghanistan, and passed away from Brain Cance.

Biden showed so much Empathy, he cares about the American People

I turned the Debate and TV off, and went upstairs crying ad shaking.  

And this is what we have as a a So Called President.  I sincerely Pray that Joe Biden Will be our Next President.  He is a strong Man that cares, Has A Heart for the American Public.  Time to take a couple Bayer Aspirins, for the migraine I have from What is known as a Mentally Ill man that is nothing but a Fake, Running Our Country U S A.... That Got a DR to get him out of serving his Country, My Country During Vietnam.  No that's Not a Man, Not at All

                                                    God Blesss Our Country,  Please Eject Trump From Office


No comments: