8.03.2020

Hello Monday

Today August 03/2020  Must say I honestly do miss the weekend.  It was hot both days.  Nut we did get to go to Hammontn, got Blueberry Wine t the Winery Thomasello.  They are gong to start to have outside dinning on Friday nights.  The first night is going to be CrabCakes, Oh yes we have to call and make our reservations, yes there will be wine tasting also.  Sounds like such a beautiful evening out for Mike and I .  Today I did the Birthday cards that different organizations needed. wrote out bills.  Tried one of those new Lean Cuisine Bowls, oh my, I got the Turkey dinner, for I have been craving it for weeks.  This was not what I expected.  It does fill you on 300 calories.  Not going after another one.
Tomorrow the Mayor Murphy State of Emergency because of the storms that are supposed to be coming near us. O My!!!!! Going to be Bad, I brought the Chimes in, Keep them safe, and my SUV safe, the winds are supposed to be up to 60-70 mph  Not going to be a good day.

Oh Yes It Was, Virus Came Back With a Furry So Much Death & new Cases
 I'm Missing the Shore So Badly
 Cherish, Care Be Kind
 I'm So Glad To Be Home
 Bouquet Full Of Wishes 

No comments: