8.11.2020

Another Hot Monday

It was Hot but, I believe it was the humidity that made it feel so hot.  Bad day to have to Clean the Glass front Door, inside and out.  Oh My !!!! But I did it.  It really needed it from all the storms last Monday and then Friday evening.  Was so glad to get that done,  So I could go back to writing Birthday Cards To Woman Of Valor Care Givers.  I write these cards from my heart, so it isn't a 15 minute  of saying Hello, Thank You Happy Birthday.  No no way, they o so much caring for others, always putting their time for themselves on the back burner.  They need a beautiful Birthday Card that makes them know just how Awesome they are.  How they have a caring Gold heart.  I do wish for these women to ova a little "Me Time:  on their Special Day so that they  can celebrate their Day a little.  

I Strongly admire these women's Strengths, Dedication, snd Caring Heart!





 These pics I chose remind me of Care Giving.  Kindness, "Me Time"  Beauty

Happy Birthday To Many WOV Care Givers, Thank You So Much For All You Do For Others💓🙏

No comments: