7.01.2020

Welcome July

Hello July, so much to be done this Month, Starting with God Morning, Let's enjoy a cup of Coffee 

Together, Ahhh That's is Good, We Cant Forget Our Postal Workers that are putting their Lives on the line while this Pandemic goes on and they proudly and strongly deliver our Letters, Cards,  Bills and Packages.  Even prior to this Virus, you could always depend on all of our Postal Workers.  Come Rain, Snow, Hail, Winds You can Know That They Will Always be there and do their Job.  My Mailman is so great that I put a bench out there for him to leave all packages and mail there and when it is hot, to garble cool bottle of water and perhaps a chocolate bar
.

 3 More DAYS TIME TO CELEBRATE OUR COUNTRY'S BIRTHDAY
It was a bit humid today, a day to stay in.  I did finish my book Radical Kindbess, I hope to find one to pay it forward to by giving this book to someone.  It put me on even a beer Journey Then I'm already on.  Let's Enjoy July!!!

No comments: