6.14.2020

What A Wonderful Day We Had

Today was the Greatest day for Mike and I in quite a while.  The weather was perfect all weekend, but, today it was just the right Temp, beautiful day bright blue skies, white puffy clouds sun shinning brightly.  We did a little shopping at Shop Rite in Lawnside I love that store everyone there whether a worker or a customer is so pleasant.  Always puts a smile on my face to be there.  We did get 3 cases go Poland Springs water for me,3 12pls of Diet Ginger ale I had to climb to get a bag go pretzels, sort of got bruised up but, that's okay I got what I wanted.  Then we came home to " Little House in The woods" I got the salmon ready, just the right old bay spices with garlic and herbs, grilled mixed veggies, and We opened up a bottle of Raspberry Wine, enjoyed it between us, and toasted to us and to others.  Very Pleasant Dinner.  My son called that brightened up our evening, he's still in a quarantined area in PA.  I hope we can all be together this coming Sunday for Father's Day, Would make Mike quite Happy.  I hope everyone had a beautiful Weekend and that it was well Enjoyed by All.  So Great To Have a Smile on my face Today.........

 I Find This To Be So True!
 Yes This Is Truthfully Me! I do Have a Heart Of Gold and Spread my Kindness To Many
 below was posted on my timeline from my Husband Mike early this morning. So Kind.

No comments: