3.17.2020

Happy St Patrick's Day,

We have allot going on in our country every day a new case or several new cases of the Corid-19 Virus, and numerous deaths.  Many states you have a kind of curfew, in NJ we can go out 5:00am - 8:00pm  only essential stores are allowed to be opened. Gas stations, Drug Stores, Food Stores, Some Department Stores like Target, but there will be limits on how many you can uy Thank God For That.  We went to countless stores to try and find Paper Towels, Clorox Wipes, Tomato Bisque Soup, and a Hershey Dark Chocolate Bar.  Finally on Sunday Mike did get the Paper Towels, and Raisin Bagels at BJ's.
Saturday 03-14-20 I did go to the Salon get my hair touched up and sort of cut, and then Mike got his, at least he got a real haircut, all that was cut on my hair was my bangs, and burnt from the new glaze she insisted on trying on me....Big Mistake.
Well Sunday we did get the Brisket , cabbage and red potatoes so I could cook today.

Yes Ahhhhh Corn Beef, Cabbage, Red Potatoes,house smelled so delicious and then the Irish Soda Bread I baked mad it smell even better.
We sat down at about 6:15p.m. had a very nice St Patrick's dinner together, it was very tastey and quite good, then we had a Bailey's Irish Cream Toast, and of course dinner was cooked in Guinness Draught Stout Beer, what flavor along with Diet Canada Dry Ginger Ale.
HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY TO ALL
MAY WE ALL HOPE AND PRAY FOR ALL , AND WASH YOUR HANDS



 Hoping and Praying All Will Turn Positive For Many, Together We Can Do This I Believe We Can!!

No comments: