2.16.2020

Happy Valentines Weekend

Been a long Happy Cold Valentines Day  02-14-2020, 02-15-2020 02-16-2020, truly Colder in the morning then got a bit warmer in the afternoon.
We didn't do much for Valentines, for we did exchange cards. O bought Mike's card back in December, for I was having too many issues with the Heart, going in and out of the Hospital then finally having Open Heart Surgery for 2  Valves.  Then sadly throwing a clot and having a bleed on my brain, going through the artery on my right wrist to go up and fix the bleed. I was told it could have been because they gave more anesthesia then hey should have but they just were having problems putting me out.  Yes I was scared for here I was second time, having the Aortic Valve replaced for back in 2009 it was replaced with the wrong size valve and for close to 11 years It felt like I was breathing through a straw. Until it got to where I couldn't breathe at all, and this great Cardio Thoracic Surgeon, said lets start from the beginning and cut you like a lobster, splitting the ribs, and so he did.  Very painful still allot of pain but, I'm breathing. Phew

So I guess you could say I got a sort of NEW HEART, a month prior to Valentines, and Mike saved my life by allowing them to do the procedure on my brain.  Truthfully all i remember is talking to the surgeon before going to the operating room, that's it
Perhaps that is or the best.

Well Let Me Say This Happy Valentines Day/ Weekend To Everyone, May It Have Been Well Enjoyed, Cuddlesed Up And stayed Warm!!



Happy Valentines Day To All
Much Love &Open Hearts
NASCAR DAYTONA  500 TODAY

No comments: