1.06.2020

Hello January06, 2020

Sorry, all I know that I've been MIA Allot has been going on.  I believe if you are a reader of my Blog since 2009, you would understand exactly what is going on now.
I've been in and out of the hospital, it all started in November with not being able to greater too well. Back and forth to the hospital and Doctors for tests, many many tests.  "Little House In The Woods"
Sadly missed Christmas.  No Tree, but Mike & I did share some presents that we really wanted with each other. Prior to Christmas the flooring crooks have been in and out, still not finished and must say definitely not what I wanted at all. But once you pick it out it is yours till you have another CO come in and rip it out and put knew flooring in. They were let here 12-17-2019, oh what a mess it was, it was like babysitting a bunch of grown men, the sine how, ripped the wires in my living room phone, so no work for me, then one idiot decided to hang an electric window candle from my Ireland Wreath and broke the wreath.  it was horrible, they took one of the ottomans from the Family room and put it on the end table in the living room, then took my lamp on the end table and put it in the bay window, never turned it on.  It was a horrible mess. I finally talked to the Owner of the Company  in private, took a while to get that through his head.  I explained everything to him that I was furious about that went on here that day, and that they were not allowed in my home again, if you want to stop here, go for it.  He said he'd be able to come 12-23 but I had a Cardio Thoracic appt.  Yes the owner of the flooring Company knew I was going through allot with my heart and Minolta and Aortic valves.
Well he is now coming out 01-07-2020 lucky me I think the owner is training his helpers in my home not thanks we thought we were getting professionalism but no  no way.

Any way I had a severe breathing attack, couldn't breathe at all on 12-26-2019 was rushed to Cooper Hospital, was admitted, and told that the problem with my heart can not wait any longer so they brought it up from 01-16-2020 to 01-10-2020. so I could have my Cardio Thoracic Surgeon.  But this date as I was told Friday is not set in stone. so yes I did go off the blog whiners, aspirin and a couple others.  I'm praying it will be this Friday, i really like the date and feel it is a safe one.
So I will let you all know.
I can't say we had a Merry Christmas, for we both also had an upper respiratory infection, and I was just  and still am living day by day scared as can be, afraid to go to sleep that I will stop breathing and no one will know.
Happy New Years To Everyone, I was hoping that it would come in Peaceful, Healthy and Happy for all.  But we See what has been going on
God Bless all Was able to find a great new Salon  and went on 01-04-2020 Love the cut and color



No comments: