11.30.2019

I hope Everyone Had An Amazing Thanksgiving

We went to my neighbor's for Thanksgiving dinner.  It was the most amazing evening I've ever had for this Holiday.  My neighbor is a magnificent cook and baker  She made a 25lb turkey, so moist and tender, stuffing, the best Ive ever had, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce whole and gelled, salad, corm Asparagues, and broccoli, and salad but, not with lettuce, of course not can't get it any where, just kale and spinach. that was a bummer.
I have to admit I ate like there was no tomorrow.  Then it was clear the table and then bring out the desserts, she baked an out of this world huge apple pie, cheese cake, pumpkin, blueberry pies then she had cherries or blueberries to top off your cheese cake with, oh bob and Italian pound cake, oh can't forget the Jewish Apple cake, and then Mike and I brought a cake that was made to look like a roasted turkey, even had the surfing cubes on the outside, white good.  Mind you all this food was for only 5 people that were there for dinner.  Have to admit I'm still recovering from eating so much.  Then when we went to leave she gave us 3 bags to take home right next door, not too far to go, one had stuffing, the other 2 were all desserts. oh my.
I hope every one had an Amazing Thanksgiving as We did.
When I got home I went right online, to order Mike's work Boots with insulated steel toe, work boots and then and Igloo lunch container.  great deals
Happy Belated Thanksgiving To all
Time for Christmas


No comments: