9.24.2019

Autumn Arrived Calmly 09-23-2019


Yes I was out there very early in the morning of September 23, to welcome Autumn in it was a nice little cool breeze gently going by the bench I was sitting on.  Very quiet and peaceful out there.
But that didn't last for it went up to 92 degrees, and will be the rest of the week..  Oho I think someone should have a pleasant talk with Mother Nature.  We have had enough of this Broiling Heat,  I and many others are really sick from being exposed to the Heat, and being Over Cooked.
well now it is the 24th of September and what shall we have at 12:20a/m.  but, pouring rain, yes here it is, supposed to get it a little later this morning too.

 Best part of 09-23-2019  The Chicago Bears Playing The Washington Red Skins
De Chicago Bears 38
Washington Red Skins 15
Yes I am a big De Bears Fan, So I was Smiling throughout the entire game, except for the players that did get hurt.

 Well Happy September 24th, Yes the 2nd day of Autumn, hopefully we will have cooler Autumn weather  by perhaps 09/30/2019 or hopefully 10/06/2019
May All Enjoy The Season Of Beauty!!

No comments: