10.01.2013

A Beautiful and Meaningful Month Has Finally Arrived


Yes today my favorite month has arrived.  It did not come in on a happy note for allot of people for the Government decided to close the Country Down
It is going to hurt allot of people and businesses.
This is a special month for it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  So I ask you to please not to forget to get yourself a mammogram, oh no not only women but men also, yes you read that right, men also can get Breast Cancer.
It is also a month of a few birthdays, mmm delicious that means CAKE

Thank you My Dear Friend Seems Like I Have Been Waiting Forever For You To Arrive my Loving October


Look at The Beautiful Mums
In Pumpkin Spice Of Course


Pink Mums Just To Remind All
That This IS Breast Cancer Month


Please Wear Make Sure You Are Wearing Pink This Month
To Remind All Of Breast Cancer and Perhaps To Help Out By Contributing to the Fund.

 I Am Running On Dreams Chasing Down Hopes To Try To Find A Cure For Breast Cancer
 Hoping To Be Strong Enough To Have A Breast Cancer
Luncheon, To Raise Funds To Help Find A Cure For 
This Horrible Disease. 

 Please Keep Your Eyes On The Pink Ribbon And Remember What IT IS For.

  I Am Hoping All Will In One Way Or Another  Help To Fight  and Fund Breast Cancer.
There are so many other things that I love about October, like all the apples that are so crisp and sweet and the apple pies, kugel, cake and muffins and oh so much more.  As a matter of fact I just bought a bag of apples weighing 6lbs, and believe me it is allot of apples.  Can;t wait to start cooking with them tomorrow.
I hope that all enjoys October as much as I do, for I am sure many of you are.  This is when the leaves really start to change their colors and fall of the trees gently dancing on the way to the ground.
Happy October



No comments: