9.22.2013

with A Huge HELLO To AUTUMN, SO GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK

Finally it is September 2, 2013 at 4:44p.m. and that is the official time of Summer leaving YAY, and Autumn coming to see us all, this is the greatest day there could ever be all through the year.
It was such a lovely day today, not a cloud in the beautiful blue skies.  A little chill in the air but, oh great it felt.  There is just such a wonderful feeling I get in my heart when AUTUMN arrives, for it is the Happiest feeling a person like me could ever ever have.


Look Finally It Is Has Arrived


This Is Almost All Of What It IS All About


Knock Knock, Come In
For all Is Welcome


Autumn Harvest Time


My Special and Favorite Season Of The Year Is Here

I Hope All Will Enjoy It and Love It As Much As All OF US Here At The 
"Little House In The Woods" Will Be Doing.

No comments: