7.31.2013

Happy Anniversary Little House In The Woods

WOW it is hard to believe that I have been blogging for 5 years now.  Makes me so proud of what I wrote to put on my posts and I honestly have Freedom Of Speech.  It is the greatest past time for me and relaxes me so.
To those who are reading my Blog I Thank You and I hope that you are enjoying this Blog as much as I  enjoy writing it.
 Just wanted to say Happy 5th Anniversary to "The Little House In The Woods"

So here we are the one's that live in "The Little House, think you know us already though.
I thank all of you for sharing with us in the past five years our Happiness, Sorrows, Birthdays, Anniversaries,  Vacations, Crying Times, Surgeries, The Loss Of People That Meant The World To Us
Have to say you have been through allot with us and I thank you for letting me share it all with you.
Well now that we are going on year 6 it is something to perhaps start new.  What do I mean?  Well I mean to get rid of any posts that I honestly feel have hurt us in one way or another, or a boring post, or a post that I just vented too much.  Probably allot more but it is best to start a new year of Blogging with a New Year of Happy, Wonderful things to Post About.
 Hopefully starting by AUG 1st I will have all of this Blog cleaned up and ready to start all new.

Author Of Blog


"Little House In The Woods"


My Best Friend Mike


Last But Not Least
Here Is Shiloh


Until Then
Let's Focus On The New Picture
The Better Blog


till We Meet Again



No comments: