7.16.2013

Another Birthday At "The Little House In The Woods"

happy birthday mike


Yes today we already starting celebrating Mike's Birthday at 2:00a.m. this morning, not so bright for it was still dark out but very early.  He was surprised when his coffee was made and he went to grab a cup and to see two beautifully Decorated envelopes sitting there, I was upstairs waiting and waiting for 2:00a.m. to come running down stairs to sing him HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I did get to do it just not right on time.  He loved his cards and the gift cards inside of them and a also the stick from Shiloh .
Talked to him today, he is not having such a Happy Birthday for they gave him a truck with no A/C and it is hotter than a witches tit out here, for yes we are back in a horrific Heat Wave.
I am supposed to take him out to dinner for his Birthday, but he is not feeling up to it from being in this awful heat.  I was going to bake him a Coconut Birthday Cake (sugar free of course) but it is actually even with the A/C on in the "Little House In THe Woods" to bake anything  or even to make a piece of toast.
Now you know I believe that when it is your Birthday you must have a Birthday Cake with the candles to make wishes upon then blow them out so that all your wishes do come true for you.  Thin I just might have to wait till tonight when it is cool like about 9:00p.m. to bake the cake  and celebrate his Birthday Tomorrow.  For that way he will have a BIRTHDAY CAKE.
I did wish for him to have a very Magical Day full of Wishes and Dreams to make his Special day a very wonderful one.  But you know me one way or another I will make his SPecial day today a very Great day one for my loving Husband deserves only the BEST.







We Love you so very much Mike and hope that your day will be a very special one for you sure do deserve it.
 I am so Sorry That we have to celebrate your Birthday Tomorrow for that just isn't fair, but at least we will CELEBRATE IT And Make It Night You Will Never Forget.
We Love You Mike.
Well Looks Like You Are Gong To Have 2 Birthdays Like Shiloh Did This Year.  
WOW This Might Just Be A Great Year After All
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

No comments: