10.11.2012

Another Year, Another Day, Another Birthday

Well to day is my ??th Birthday.  I did get a great present from my Sister and Brother in-law, for they took me out to dinner to the PUB on Sunday the 7th.  It was a very wonderful time with great food, and wonderful company.  Thank you so much DS and SS really did enjoy spending time with the both of you and Mike, loved the card and learning that Happy Returns in the old English Language means Happy Birthday.
Some friends from Facebook sent me some wonderful greetings for my special day here they are
The first oh so cute greeting is from Laura Roake
 This Cute One is from Leah Dawn Strump
 Beautiful Cake from Virginia Rice
 Lovely Balloons and Cake from Cheryl Pitman
 New England Coffee 


There were many others of friends just saying Happy Birthday, Hope you have a wonderful day, Hope your wishes come true, and on and on.  It was a pleasant surprise loved them all.
Then Mike gave me some cards for my Special day and 2 little bags of white chocolate pretzels all from Hallmark and of course a card from Shiloh.
Then Mike did make it home in time to take me to dinner and then have the Greatest Birthday Cake in the world, yes that is what they call it at the restaurant we went to, for it is just for Birthdays it is yellow cake with white frosting and allot of colorful jimmies on it,  then they sing Happy Birthday To You.  it was nice.
Then we came back to the "Little House In The Woods" to have a sort of friend , her daughter and mother stop by.  They wished me a Happy Birthday and then popped the question if I would want to buy GS Magazines.  Sorrily I had to turn them down on that for magazines I really do not need.  So they left.  This made me very happy,   Then Mike went to bed  and I followed shortly afterwards.
So that was my Birthday, No I did not get a Birthday cake and I remember being told that if you do not have a real Birthday Cake candles to blow out and all, then you will have an unhappy Birthday.  I believe that is about to happen to me.
Will post some pictures later of the slice of Birthday cake from the restaurant and I think a couple pictures from Chicago Grill Pizza Uno where from the BirthdayPak we had a coupon to go there to celebrate my day.  We used it on October 6th my Mom's Birthday when we came back from the cemmetary visiting her and wishing her a Happy Birthday in Heaven.
Well that is it.  A spread out Birthday is what I had.  Oh my sister did call me which I enjoyed that so much.  That was my Birthday
Have to get going.
SEE YEAH ! ! ! !

No comments: