8.22.2012

VACATION


Really sorry I have not written anything lately since I changed the Blog, but we have been on vacation.
For we started our vacation on August 17 and went to the AIR SHOW it was pretty good but not as good as 3 years ago. Then on AUG. 20th it was time for me to go to the Heart DR. of course you know nothing was accomplished there so why should I even try to talk about it. Then we took Shiloh to her DR that evening also, for she had to get six shots and a diabetic blood test. After all that we came home and had our Anniversary Cake for yes it was also our 13th Anniversary. It was a cream cheese raspberry vanilla cake, not too sweet at all, but oh so delicious. Of course Shiloh Shared and Celebrated with us for our Anniversary
We had the cake done in our wedding colors Black and White and the baker put I think a flower in the middle of it. But, it was nice and we all enjoyed it.


I will post all the pictures of all the places we have been to having so much fun and enjoyment. well I best get myself to bed for it is early to rise for another outing tomorrow for us. Oh we are really looking forward to this one for it should be allot of fun.
We are trying to do so much in the little time that we have. Hmm think we will accomplish it all though and close a vacation at our favorite restaurant Catardo's for Dinner. A great way for us to end our vacation, but, then again it is sad also for I do not get to see Mike that much and it will be kind of lonely with out being as spoiled as I am right now spending all this great time with him. Then Shiloh will have to readjust back to her old schedule as I guess I will too.
Have to say I love vacation but, it sure takes allot out of you when it is over to readjust back to your normal schedule.
I PROMISE TO TRY AND GET IN HERE TO DO SOME MORE POSTING IF NOT I WILL POST ALL PHOTOS OF OUR FUN TIMES WE HAVE BEEN HAVING.

OOPS FORGOT I WILL BE DOING A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY POSTING FOR MY FATHER, YES IT SHOULD HAVE BEEEN ON THE 19TH BUT, I BELIEVE MY FATHER WILL UNDERSTAND FOR I DID VERBALLY WISH HIM A VER HAPPPY BIRTHDAY IN HEAVEN THAT DAY.

GOOD NIGHT FOR NOW ! ! ! ! ! ! !

No comments: