7.13.2012

Weekend Knocking On Your Door


Let Me Wish All A Very HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH
No I will not be going out this day for me and friday The 13th for one reason or another do not get along so in I will stay

Yes it is Friday the beginning of the Weekend. Which means it will be Fabulous White Garlic Pizza for Dinner tonight from Puello's. Really looking forward to this.

Going to be a very Hot and Busy One for getting ready for a Birthday here at the "Little House In The Woods"
Who's Birthday
Well It will be Mike's of course.
Yes this is going to be a wonderful weekend.

Also have allot to get organized that my Sister gave to me last weekend, some very lovely things my favorite is my Mother's Desk, and this lovely cafe set for the sun room with a lovely serving tray that can turn into a small table too, have been enjoying it already for I have been out there sitting and drinking Coffee with Shiloh will have to take pictures to show all. It is made out of tile so very colorful. Oh do I ever love it, and allot more. Thank you so much D.S.
Will be enjoying it even more once I get all in their proper places and call IKEA. Sure am blessed to have such a wonderful sister and brother in-law for if it was not for them we would have had to rent truck for the friend of Mike's that was supposed to help out well he backed out. Hope he does not come knocking on our door agin, for he waited till the last minute to tell us he was not going to help.

Best get going allot to do today.




No comments: