5.13.2012

Happy Mother's Day

For You Mom
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY



Today is a wonderful Holiday for all loving Mothers out there. I hope that you do hear and have a "Happy Mother's Day" from your loving children.

To me this is the most important Holiday there could ever be. For when I think of all that my Mother did for my Sister and I , I have to say that she was such a strong , loving and amazing woman. unfortunately she was taken home by God 3 years ago. I will go and visit her on this day for me it is the most proper thing to do. yes I will shed allot of tears for I miss my Mother so very much, I know that I was not easiest daughter for to have raised, but sometimes when you grow up you just do not do things as you should and then when you get allot older and you realize it, it is too late to do anything about your many mistakes. But even though I made mistakes I know I still always Loved ,my Mother though.

For my Mother will always be in my Heart and in my Prayers, strange how I sometimes find myself talking to her even though I know she is not there, guess I am just hoping that she will hear me.

I do ask GOD quite often and especially on Mother's Day and my Mother's birthday, that if there are some very beautiful flowers there in Heaven would he pick a bunch or two and give them to her and tell my Mother that they are from me and that I "love her so very much and miss her more than words could ever say".

Take wonderful care of and always be there for your Mother, for she raised you and was there for you, I am sure you had your differences too. A Mother's Love is a special love and believe me there is nothing else like it, enjoy her love as much as you can.

For I wish I would have given my Mother more of my time than I did and I regret it so much and Always Will , Oh how I wish my Mother was still here with us.

Happy Mother's Day Mom, I love You So Much and Miss You Even More. For you are always in my heart just where you belong right with the many Beautiful Memories I have of you and I and some of just you. Mom you were the very best Mother a Daughter could have ever had, I wish I would have realized it allot sooner, but, I can not change the past, oh how I wish I could.

ALL MY LOVE TO YOU MOM

For I am Sure We Shall Meet Again!

No comments: