4.03.2012

Great Day Today


Woke up very early fed Shiloh gave her the last antibiotic pill how happy she ever was. Made my coffee, gave Shiloh her insulin shot, the DR took it up one unit , she is doing allot better lost 7 pounds so far. She really does look skinny compared to what she looked like two weeks ago. Then we had our coffee together. Finally time for me to get dressed and ready to go to the Spa. Took Shiloh for a little walk so she could do her business, then in the house she went, and I left for the Spa.Theresa did a great job on the highlights, only got partial, but it looks as if she went a bit heavier than that. But, that is O K it will last through summer. Oh what a great day there, I needed this just to cheer me up some and perhaps have a laugh or two of which I did.

Here is The New HIgh Lights

Then off to TARGET to return the Coffee make I ought that didn't even get to use for it was broken in several places, it was bought Saturday, After returning it I did look for another coffee maker but no luck not in the brick red like the one I have now, oh well MACY*S is having a one day sale tomorrow perhaps they will have what I am looking for.

Have to say I had a very relaxing day and the weather was the best, just the right temp, no wind or dark clouds as they called for. It was just a day to myself and I enjoyed every minute of it.
Mike and I had left overs from last night Spaghetti and Tomatoes with Garlic sauce, oh so good.
After dinner I had an appointment at my new primary DR, he really seemed to know what he was doing and that he honestly cared. It was nice he showed Mike and I all the fish that he caught on his vacation to FL with some of his HS buddies, and told us all about it. Really nice to have him back as my DR. He has not received the records he asked for from my old Primary DR or my Heart DR and the Thoracic Surgeon so he asked me if I wold call all of them tomorrow and ask them to send them out to him of course I said yes. I can understand especially with me going through surgery so on. Take care of this tomorrow first thing then I believe it will be off to MACY*S.
Well that was about it for today. It was one of the best days I have had in a very long time by myself and yes I did enjoy every second of it as I am sure I will tomorrow too.
Well I best get going have some Sympathy Cards and Letters to write out and then mail them.
For Now I Say Have A Great Evening
BYE !

No comments: