3.18.2012

Our St. Patrick's Day A Good Day It Was!

St. Patrick's Day is done, we had a rather quiet but a day spent together having allot of fun and one hell of Great Meal of Cornbeef and Cabbage with Potatoes for Mike and I had the biggest Turkey Burger I have ever seen in my life, but it was oh so very very delicious. I took the roll off for I new I could not eat all that, besides I really do not care for the roll with my burger. Even with doing that I still could not finish it. For it also came with french fries, tomato slices, didn't eat them and the most tasteful Coleslaw, ate that. Mike's dinner came with his choice of about 7 different beers he chose the Blue Moon. Mike didn't care for it much though. I just had diet pepsi for you can't go wrong there and NO I do not like beer at all. Guess that part of Me Irish is not in me but the IRISH TEMPER most definitely is and I will admit to that. Eearlier we went over to BOSCOVS, I just love that store. Mike bought 2 new charms for my Pandora Bracelet. One was a Soccer Ball the other was two hearts that were attached to 2 wedding rings it said "Forever Love" then I bought the Breast Cancer ribbon and a Dog House it even had a puppy in it so cute. Finally Mike took my Winni The Pooh watch over to the watch counter to get a new battery and a pin put in the strap. Have to admit had a good time up stairs there. Down stairs we went and as we were leaving I saw that they had the most beautiful quilts on sale and the pillow shams too, why of course I just had to buy this blue and white one . Guess it is time to spruce up the Master Bedroom now. We finally decided to leave so out the doors we went into the car and drove away to go have our IRISH DINNER, listening to Irish music Mike had playing in he CD Player, he is just so very thoughtful. For I did not cook this year, WHY? to be honest didn't think about it till it was too late so we decided to just go out and enjoy ourselves and so we did.
Back to the "Little House In The Woods" Ahh, just in time to watch "Chasing Leprechauns" it was a pretty good movie and Mike drank his Beer, and oh yes we did have some Irish Soda Bread. Oh how great that tasted.
Figure it this way we were going to go out but it isn't worth having a drink or two and then having a Police Officer ruin your evening, when you can drink at home and not have anything ruined and still have a wonderful evening.
Hope All Had A Very Happy St Patrick's Day

Don't Forget 2 Days Till Spring Arrives!

No comments: