12.24.2011

This Is IT For Christmas Eve Is Here


Looks As If Santa Is Getting Ready For His Run tonight and having a serious talk with Rudolph
To Make Sure All Goes Very Well And Each And Every Child Gets Their Wish
Under The Tree From Santa
Well this is the very last day to go out with all the hustle and bustle to do your last minute shopping. Oh yes of course I will be out there, it is a tradition for me to go out and buy one of the Ugliest presents I can find and then give it to someone, just to add a little fun to Christmas. Then to got to the food some to get dome odds and ends. At 6:0p.m. The car and I drive up the very long driveway at the "Little House In The Woods" take out what ever I accomplished to buy and then lock up the car and in the house I go.
To night we shall be going to our favorite Chinese Restaurant Chez Samuel's, and visit Sam and Mindy and and have a delicious dinner. I am sure will be very Happy for we will be relaxed and together. then layer to Midnight Mass, and after that is over, home we come to be sure to put out cookies and milk for Santa, i definitely do not want to let Jolly Old St. Nick down.

Wishing All A Very MERRY CHRISTMAS, May It Be Very Wonderful And Beautiful,Treating All So Very Kindly
I believe and always have, that this is a Holiday so Full of Love and Kindness.
It is also the Birth of Jesus Christ, Please Always Remember That Is What Christmas Is Really All About
For I Believe The True Meaning Of Christmas Is Very Deep In Our Hearts !

No comments: