11.13.2011

Never Should Have Went To Awful New Virtua Hospital

Wish I would have went to Kennedy Hospital in Stratford, would have been treated allot better and definitely with more professionalism, Caring, Kind Bed Side Manner.
You see on 11-09-11 I took Shiloh for a little walk and fell, well best way to put it is as it happened did a belly flop on the concrete of the street as I was crossing it, for I found the only hole in my neighbors sidewalk grass. Down I went. Could not figure out how to get up, I laid there crying, and then Shiloh decided to lay down next to me. No there was no one around to help me at all, for I guess that is what you get when you live in the middle of no where. then after much time yes I some how figured out a way to get up and started to walk home with shiloh at my side, I was crying all the way just like a little girl going home to her Mommy, I was in so much pain, then I had to figure out how to get up the front step to get into the house to call Mike for help, only to find out that he was not coming home to late for something went wrong with his truck so I laid on the couch cried and I screamed, for I was hurting so bad. Mike finally got home off to the hospital we went, they X-Rayed me from head to toe honestly. CT of head for I hit my head on the cement and with being on blood thinners they had to, then on to my ankle that I honestly did not need an X Ray of for I knew it was broken, so they X-Rayed it and said "Oh yes you did break your ankle" then started taking allot of blood tests and started an IV, right there I knew I was not coming home to the "Little House I The Woods" tonight. Then startedi njecting me with all kinds of pain meds. Told me I had to stay to have ankle fixed and then for observation, since I fell and hit my head. I must say the ER department was very excellent and caring, but once moved to B Wing RM, I Did not like this new hospital at all for they seemed s if they were there to ollect a pay check and could of cared less about a patient, and all patients were given a PRIVATE ROOM, but seemed as if the nurses bell did not work or they just were ignoring it. wish I would have went to Kennedy Hospital would have had much better care I know that for a fact. Finally after going through so many different problems with the staff there and not being given my heart medicine and more, I was allowed to come home. Now have to be on the Medical RICE diet, R is for Rest, I is for ICE, C is for Compresses, E is for Elevation of Ankle Above Heart. Then they gave me a prescription for pain pills that will never get filled and I told them I did not want them but they insisted. and I won't. Oh I do hurt for I can feel every, bruise, cut, scratch, both knees, right broken ankle, jammed knuckles in left hand and what a very sore head. But in time all will heal just not as fast as I would want it to. For I know from the way that I fell I will be feeling allot more pain then I am now, such as my ribs, stomach, back and so much more.
So that is where I have been.
Well I best get going and go get some pleasant sleep in my bed oh how thankful I am for that. Oh Shiloh is now a very Happy Husky that I am home with her.
Good Night! from Shiloh and I!

No comments: